Download SGS VideoPlayer (Free Edition)
SGS VideoPlayer Software
You can download SGS VideoPlayer below. By downloading this software,
you agree to our terms and conditions.
SGS VideoPlayer is an easy to use and powerful video Windows player for playing movie files.
SGS VideoPlayer is a totally free software. It is created to be a convenience, portable and
robust video player that comes with video pack codec (K-Lite Mega Codec Pack Full)
for a wide variety of media playbacks.
This video player is available for Windows OS. It is based on "DirectShow" - multimedia
framework and API produced by Microsoft for software developers to perform various
operations with media files or streams. It also supports a hardware acceleration and can
use OpenGL graphic interface for rendering video. SGS VideoPlayer can play videos with
various kinds of the most popular formats like: AVI, WMV, FLV and MP4 and even supports
play DVD movies and blu-ray discs.
What also you get with this player?
This player lets you play all FLV files downloaded from YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe and
thousands of other video sites. This is a movie player which offers you wonderful watching
and listening experience.
Short list of features:
- Drag & Drop: drag your video file and drop it into SGS VideoPlayer main window or desktop icon
- Supporting AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4, MPG, MPEG and VOB video file formats
- Full screen for a wider image
- Fully resizable window
- Full HD support
- Preparing play lists
- Unicode support
- Always on top to keep an eye on it anytime
- Handy volume commands and mute option
- Auto hide control and mouse cursor on all screen modes
- Practical play, pause, rewind, fast forward and seeking bar buttons
- Elapsed and total time always displayed to keep them under control
- Multi instance which allows you to run multiple video files at the same time
- Using DirectShow technology for opening video files
- Supports OpenGL (starts from 1.0) and GDI+ graphic interface for rendering video
- Comes with K-Lite codec Full pack
- Disable\enable screen saver while program is working
- Supports hardware acceleration for rendering video in OpenGL mode
Recommended System Requirements for SGS VideoPlayer
- Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Any video card with hardware acceleration
- Any Processor > 1.5 GHz
Minimum System Requirements for SGS VideoPlayer
- Windows 2000
- Video card without hardware acceleration
- Processor 1.5 GHz
Click to view SGS VideoPlayer Screenshots.
Help & Information